– Oral presentations should be prepared in English.
– Contributed oral presentations are 30 minutes long, including for questions and discussion.
– It can be presented by corresponding author or one of the co-authors.
– Oral presentations are to be made either using the PC that will be available in the session room (Windows system + Power point).
– Translation can be provided (all slides should be written in English).
– Poster presentations can be prepared in English or Turkish.
– Corresponding author or co-authors must be present and available for discussion at the poster session in English.
– Recommended poster dimension is 70 x 100 cm. The posters must not exceed the size limit.
– Posters are supposed to be readable from a distance of 1.5-2 meters.
– Posters should include conference logo at the top of the right corner.
This web-site is produced with financial support of the EU and Republic of Turkey. Association for the Conservation of Antalya Orchids and Biodiversity, Sails for Science and Hellenic Society for the Protection of Nature are responsible from the content of this web-site and can in no way be interpreted as the opinion of the EU and/or Republic of Turkey.